Sunday, July 29, 2007

It is coming along...............


Today I got alot done. I am far from done but hey it is getting there. You can actually walk from the door to the bookcases across the room. I thought I would show off the progress thus far. It will be nice to have my living room, dining room table and computer room craft free LOL The futon is going in the computer room, leaving me room for a table. I can hardly wait. So the task goes forth, by the weekend you will see pictures of a whole new room. Off to bed, I am tired.
Good night
Faye
OH forgot I forgot something :( I must have hit my hand on something because at dinner I noticed that my sapphire ring was missing its sapphire. I hope I find it, but that is seriously a needle in a haystack. I bet the vaccume finds it though.

No comments: