Monday, January 19, 2009

Help me get to CHA in Anaheim

If you have known me for very long, you have known that my dream has been to go to the Craft and Hobby Association Show in Anaheim, Ca. Disneyland being there is just a bonus. Anyhow, I have my tickets to the show for Dave and I. We are going as part of Scrapbook Cottage. I am one of their teachers and lead design team member. I am so blessed by this opportunity.
God provided a wheelchair since I still have a broken foot :( and our expenses will be minimal but still have them.
We have many things on Ebay over the next 72 hours. Please if you are able go and buy something so that we can afford this trip.
I big bonus for me this round is that my work is being featured in an idea book from Zutter Bind It all. The book will be at the show for pre-orders. There is also a chance that my projects may also be on display there.
Please help us, lots of great deals and items
Thanks
Hope to check in next week with wonderful details from the show
Faye

http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextSelling&ssPageName=STRK:ME:LNLK:MESEX

No comments: