Friday, January 1, 2010

Journal My Christmas ~ January 1st

2010

We bid farewell to 2009 earlier this morning and now it is 2010. We are hoping this year will be full of great things for our family.

Our morning started out with meeting with our realtor, Sandy Gabrielli to sign papers and officially put our home on the market. She is going to try and sell the house for $130,000.00. I am so not ready for realtors and people to be walking through the house. I hope it is painless.

The rest of the day was spent cleaning, organizing and packing the garage. My dear nephew was helping me but almost made me work twice as long and hard.

We finished up for the day and then headed to Mom's for ham and bean soup, cornbread and cake. Dave and I worked on the internet and watched TV. Though it was a busy day, it has been very productive. Happy New Year!!!!

No comments: