Monday, January 4, 2010

Journal My Christmas ~ January 4th

Remember for next year ~

I am seriously hoping that next year things will be much better. The past 2 years have been full of struggles. Though we have kept the perspective of Christmas in tact there have been losses, financial struggles and hard times that have made the mood somber at times.

This December I hope for the following:

Jobs for those who need them

Secure homes for my loved ones

Financial stability and able to bless other lives like ours have been blessed.

Keep the focus on the Birth of Jesus

All my family attending church

Continuing our brunch tradition and find fun new recipes to enjoy.

Decorate and have fun.

Enjoy Jodi's childlike enjoyment of Christmas decorations.

Know that through it all God was glorified.

Health for my family

It is just time to be thankful, reflect and know that through it all God will lead us.

No comments: