Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Who Me?

Today I went to lunch with my friend Debbie. When she met me in the parking lot, she had a surprise for me. She had received her personal copy of the Zutter Idea Book "Bind It All Around the World" She proudly stated, "you need to sign your pages"
"Who Me?" That is what I thought. My sweet hubby keeps telling me that I am going be signing many of these great books and I giggle. I really am no one special. I am just someone who created a few fun projects and put herself out there in a contest. Two of my projects were chosen and now I am published.
Though I am proud of my work, I get sort of embarrased by the attention. But I have to remember that I enjoy what I do and this is my moment. It is also my moment to let me friends gush a bit, just a bit hee hee hee.
Don't get me wrong, I have squeeled with excitement and love the fact that I am published but at the end of the day, I am still me and Hollywood hasn't come calling yet LOL.
Hope you all get a copy of the book. It really is full of great ideas and patterns.

3 comments:

Stacy Gilbert said...

That is AWESOME Faye, great job!

Debbie Walter said...

You rock Faye! Not only did you make adorable projects you actually sent them out in to the world to be judged by a stranger LOL!!! That is brave and impressive. You deserve all the kudos you get! Enjoy them you earned 'em!

Debbie Walter said...

You rock Faye! Not only did you create adorable projects, you sent them out in to the world to be judged --- by a stranger! YIKES! You deserve all the kudos you get. Enjoy them, you earned 'em!