Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Really Cool RAK's

One of the best things about going to special events like Creative Escape is receiving great RAK's (Random Acts of Kindness) from my scrapping friends.
This is a RAK from my buddy Carol, she added some Heidi Swap stickers :0)

My friend Stacy sent this one, it is actually a photo album, so clever and creative. Stacy is my official CE buddy, we are going to have a blast, it is the first time for Stacy, Carol and myself

Keely sent me this wonderful RAK because we both have May birthdays. I am a bit behind but all my May buddies have RAK's coming. Watch your mail

Check this out, I received this awesome package from Marie C. It is a Pay It Forward RAK. This was such a cool blessing. Marie watch your mail next week, something is coming back your way.


So after scouring the address database it was my turn to Pay It Forward. Someone will be getting this fun package. Hope they like it.

Thanks everyone for blessing my life and since I will sitting in the car for almost 20 hours this weekend, watch your mail cause RAK's are leaving Nevada sometime soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow what great goodies you recieved!

Have heaps of fun with them!