Tuesday, April 20, 2010

RAK's recieved

It is so much fun to get treats in the mail. This fun vacation road trip stamp is from my CE buddy Michelle Aguilar. Thanks Michelle - you rock!!!



My IU buddy Noel Jansen, sent these goodies. Tag is so cute and will be in my scrapbook for IU. Thanks Noel!!!


OH my buddy Janet is so good to me. Look at all this 7 Gypsies and Tim Holtz stuff. Box was choked full of goodies. Love ya Janet and thanks again. Can't wait till we are all together again.


Oh more 7 Gypsies and this is from my sweet friend Carol Goodnight. Carol I love it and am so glad to have you as a friend. Thanks for blessing my life. Love ya too, see ya soon.


Dee Bjorkland sent all these great goodies in this fabulous bag. Thanks Dee, I loved it all and can't wait to meet you.



Thanks everyone for the great gifts. More RAK's will leave my house soon.

No comments: