Sunday, December 4, 2011

Week Forty Nine - Gratitude

Saturday December 3rd - Grateful for church tonight - I was inspired and blessed
Sunday December 4th - Grateful for our Christmas tree - it just makes me smile
Monday December 5th - I am grateful fow a quiet afternoon, I went through and created the Christmas card list - looking forward to connecting with all our friends and family
Tuesday December 6th - I am grateful that Emma is doing so much better
Wednesday December 7th - I am grateful for those who protect our country and our freedom. God bless those who lost their lives at Pearl Harbor
Thursday December 8th - I am grateful for time with friends as we remember the life of Brian Hurn, my friend Colleen's husband.
Friday December 9th - I am grateful for the small things that make life easier.

No comments: