Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year and New Goals

I have to say that there is so much on my mind. Some things I can share and others that I can't. Change is looming - I am optimistic that it will all be good. One thing I have not done enough of, is creating. I have so much to do and so many great tools to use and I am missing this key component of who I am.
So, watch here and I will show you the cool things I am creating and also review the tools I use. So many times we have things we never use cause we don't know how to or we just don't use them.
My first goal is to get this area I call a craft room in order so that get down to just creating.
I will show some before and after shots of how all this came together and hope to inspire others in their creative space.
That being said, some major health issues still loom and a medicine adjustment can make life hard but as long as I can create and share, then I am a happy girl.
Would love to hear about what you all are working on and what does 2012 hold for you. First thing to do is create an idea journal to keep notes of ideas when they spark. Creating is my word - just keep creating.
Happy New Year and God Bless you all

No comments: