Saturday, November 1, 2014

Creating with Project Life

After losing everything that I thought mattered, getting divorced and so on, I decided that I needed to focus on good things and document my new life.   So on my 51st birthday I began a Project Life Album to document Year 51.   Though I am only half done with it, I have all the journal notes and photos ready to go to finish the album.   I made a record on my IPhone and documented each week / day.    It was a great way to document my new world and not dwell on my old world.
Here is a sample of my "Year 51" Project Life Album








With this album ending in May, I started a mini album to go through the summer till the day I left on a plane for Las Vegas for Inspiration Unlimited.   It made a great difference for me to find something each day to be happy for.







I am really enjoying the process in creating these albums.  They make me see all the great things in my life and I am so thankful for them all.



No comments: