Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Newest Warriner

Meet Snickers!!!!!
Funny thing, Friday after days in the 70's and 80's it snowed here. It snowed all day and though it didn't stick, it was still soooooooooooooo cold. I came home Friday night from a crop about 11:30 p.m. When I opened my car door to get out, this little bundle of joy jumped right into my lap. She was so cold. (we are still not sure of the sex LOL) I petted her for a bit and then she jumped out. I sat on the porch and we chatted some more. I knew that she couldn't last outside so had to go in and get things ready. After waking Dave up and putting the dogs out, we brought her in.

We introduced her to the other 3 cats and things went rather smoothly. We have named her Snickers and have been watching the paper for lost pet notices. Nothing yet. So this little baby is now a Warriner and has joined the zoo.
She is still a kitten and behaves like one too. So say hello to Snickers. She is here to stay.

No comments: