Thursday, July 23, 2009

Look what I have been up to.........

I had so much fun with the first pages, that I created some more. I loved doing the teachers names. Looking forward to getting this swap back.
If you have a Silhouette, I will share my files with the teacher names. Just email me.






Oh and those inchies. They really are fun and I love what everyone else has done. So had to make more of them too.


Then the quote swap.....how fun it will be to have lots of different quotes to use in my swaps


Well, more RAK's were waiting to go out so had to make more tags. I think I will be making more though. I love sending RAK's

1 comment:

Michelle Aguilar said...

wow, how in the world do you do those die cuts. Never seen that machine ever before? So, darn cute!
you have been very busy Faye!
I sent my Paint Can today to Susan and received hers, oh wow, she I was so surprised! Disney mania. LOL
thanks for hosting!!!!