Monday, July 27, 2009

My Let's Escape Partner ROCKS!!!!

What a great mail day for me. I got a great package from my friend Marsi Bennett. We had the task to spell out Let's Escape and needed to by specific things for each letter. Marsi had a great time with this package, it is fabulous. This is what I saw when I opened the box.







This is the box inside the box that was full of goodies. I love this box, will be used in my craftroom.




L IS FOR LIPS
This chapstick and lip gloss will definitely be used in Arizona. Gotta keep those lips moist so you can smile pretty





E IS FOR EXPRESSION
Oh this is awesome, wonderful pens and of course Bazzill Paper Mats - yeah!!!


















T IS FOR TRANSPARENCY
These transparencies are awesome. Marsi you did an excellent job creating them. I love them thanks.















S IS FOR SPARKLE
A girl has to have BLING! I love it all. Can't wait to use the glitter.








E IS EMBELLISH
All these goodies will be put to good use. Christmas will be here before I know it - yikes. I love the Prima flowers but I always love Prima flowers.








S IS FOR SWEET
Oh Dave was thrilled to see those. He said the scrapbook stuff was for me and he gets the chocolate LOL. I told him that he had to share. We will see if he does.












C IS FOR CHIPBOARD
I love this chipboard. The faith based chipboard is awesome. I haven't played with Thickers, but am looking forward to using them. Humm where to use pink letters, LOL The flower book will be fun to work with too.







A IS FOR AWESOME
Raspberry Paint Dauber and Stickles - totally Tim and I love it.






P IS FOR PAMPER
Oh the yummy apple scented soap and lotion - love it. The flower sponge in pink and green is fabulous. Then a total bonus a wonderful CD with Hymns. Can't wait to listen to it.




















E IS FOR EXTRAORDINARY
Marsi I love the luggage tag and that book is fabulous. I love it and enjoyed looking through. You outdid yourself.


Thanks Marsi for a great package and making my day.

No comments: