Sunday, July 29, 2007

My day rocked


What an unbelievable day I had today.
Never, have I had more fun on National Scrapbook day / weekend then I did today and tomorrow there is more to come.
Our LSS had a great crop at a local preschool that accomodated 125 scrappers. Wahoo how fun that was.
The crop started at 10 a.m. and will end tonight at 1:00 a.m. Then tomorrow from 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
To make hubby happy and not run myself down, I had to leave at 5:00 today to go to church and then dinner. But wanted to go back at 9:00 for the grand prize drawings for the day - more tomorrow.

OK about today. I arrived a bit late but started my crop experience off with a class making a fun book with Marah Johnson from Creative Imaginations. Marah has pretty wild paper, but this book used her new tatoo line. It was fun and created a great little book for pictures of Dave and I. Then a break for 30 minutes and then another class using the "Sonia" purse from CI and decorated with papers from Renae Lindgren. Both projects were a ton of fun. Then we had the opportunity to participate in a Make n' Take using the tatoo line. We created a cute little calendar holder.

So, while I was in the first class my name was drawn for a door prize and I won a great stamp set from Marah Johson. I also won prizes in both classes. I was having a very fun day.
Anyhow, the grand prize drawing was tonight at 9:00, so I went back to see if my luck was going to hold a little longer. It did and I won the EK Success / Maple Lane Pink Tool pack loaded with tools. (see above) Wow, I just couldn't believe it. I am so excited, it has been a truly awesome day. Now tomorrow, I get to really crop and my friend Marian is joining me for the day.

I had to share because NSD has been very good to me so far. Hope you all are having fun too. Off to bed so I will be ready to go again tomorrow. Have a great weekend all and I hope you have as much fun as I did
Faye

No comments: