Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Bucket List............

Have you done this yet?
I have not seen the acclaimed movie but after hearing about it, I thought how fun that would be to do.
While traveling to Washington last March for Dave's brothers wedding, we talked about what we would like to do before we died. I haven't read this list since last March, so I am curious to see what I have accomplised so far.
Here we go..........my bucket list.

1. Go to England and France
2. See Statue of Liberty
3. Visit New York and see a Broadway show
4. See Mt. Rushmore
5. Alaska Cruise
6. See Grand Canyon
7. Go to DisneyWorld
8. Get something I have created published ~ this is done. Have work featured in the upcoming Zutter Idea Book - yeah
9. Be on a Design Team
10. Organize my Craft room, so I have a place to work ~ a work in progress
11. Go back to Mall of America
12. Go to CKU as many times as I can ~ 3 times so far: San Jose in '06, Anaheim in '07, Provo in '08 and hopefully Provo in '09
13. Visit the New England States in the Fall
14. Visit the Precious Moments Chapel
15. Teach classes at scrapbook stores~ had great opportunities at 2 great stores, looking for a long and great relationship with Scrapbook Cottage
16. Try to make CenterPoint a success
17. Continue entering Scrapbook / Craft contests just for fun
18. Attend CHA (Craft Hobby Association Convention) at least once. ~ going in January, 2009
19. Go to Disneyland at least once a year ~ we went in March, 2008 and October 2008. Will be also going in January, 2009
20. Do a Hollywood / Malibu tour

Here is to 2009 and making more of these items happen.

No comments: