Monday, March 22, 2010

What have I been up to?

Even with moving, I had to find time to create. I had so many scrapbooking magazines that I had figure a way to use them without storing them. The page ideas and sketches need to have a book of their own. So created these 2 little books that are choked full of ideas. They will be a great asset to go to take to crops, etc.



More charms to swap.............this round is flowers. Can't wait to see everyone's creations.


Circle Journals have become my new favorite thing. I made 2 different ones and sent off the pet one for my IU Circle Journall Swap. I hope I can use the recipe one sometime soon.



So my creative juices are still flowing and I am having lots of fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Faye, I received the CJ today. Guess I need to get mine done and in the mail! Love the theme!

Lisa
aka chipndalefan