Monday, September 12, 2011

Week Thirty Seven - Gratitude

Saturday September 10th - I am grateful our military and all they do to protect us.
Sunday September 11th - I am grateful for times to reflect and remember those who were lost 10 years ago. Even today it still brings tears to my eyes, truly was the worst thing I have ever seen.
Monday September 12th - I am grateful for time to put things in order.
Tuesday September 13th - I am grateful that no matter what my cats can make me laugh.
Wednesday September 14th - I am grateful that I have time to work on special gifts.
Thursday September 15th - I am grateful that vacation is next week.
Friday September 16th - praying for all those affected by the plane crash.

1 comment:

mom78968400 said...

Grateful that IU is less than a week away. See you and the coolest Scrapbooking Husband soon!

-Hollywood