Monday, September 5, 2011

Week Thirty Six - Gratitude

Saturday September 3rd - I am grateful for a great sermon on Not doing it alone - it is what I needed.
Sunday September 4th- I am grateful for barbeque hamburgers and home made fries on a warm summer night - yum
Monday September 5th- I am grateful for the anticipation of seeing my scrapbooking friends in a couple weeks.
Tuesday September 6th - I am grateful that all my family and friends are safe but mourning for all those who were murdered this morning in Carson City. Very sad day for our community.
Wednesday September 7th - I am grateful that through it all God is in control but day is hard - so much sadness in our community.
Thursday Septermber 8th - Everything is focused on the 10 year anniversary of 9/11 and the brutal killings in Carson City - things are so sad. I am grateful for my family and friends.
Friday September 9th- I am grateful for the Balloon Races, somehow watching the balloons is a great way to calm my soul

No comments: