Sunday, October 16, 2011

My time at Inspiration Unlimited #2

After a good nights sleep, I was up bright and early to start the day. Unfortunately my body wanted to fight me but I won. At least we were able to stay in our group room and the teachers came to us. That definitely made it easier. Friday morning started off with a class by Janet Hopkins. I have to say that I really like her. She is one of the nicest people I have met and we have connected with some similar things in our lives. She was sick but made it for Thursday and Friday and went back home. I am sorry that she won't be there next year because I really enjoyed her class this year and next. Guess I will just have to keep up with her. Thanks Janet for a great class!!!



Group photo Florence, me, Janet, Janet, Renee and Melannie - aren't we cute?


This was a fun class because we did a book called The Story of Us but made our own bindings. Very cute and useful idea

The next class was with Teresa Collins and it was a fun book using her Notations line. A-Z all about me. Book is together but have to start filling it in. I am looking forward to getting it done. We used the Provocraft Book Maker and it was lots of fun.


Dave volunteered to help Ginger this year. He was on the prize patrol and loved it.


The final class for the day was with Amber Packer and we did 2 layouts using My Minds Eye product. I love the glitter and flowers of both layouts. They were both awesome.


Friday night was a crop and free make and takes from the vendors at the event. It was a fun night but was tired so back to the room to relax and get ready for Saturday.
One highlight of the night was Dave. He found a flower that my friend Melannie had lost, we were given them at registration and he put it in his hair. Actually wore it till we found out that it was Melannie's.
Even with little hair, it managed to stick.

I did have some time to talk to my secret sister April Berg. She gave to me and I gave to her. We had a great time. Thanks April for all the great goodies. You are the best.

1 comment:

Maria said...

Love the IU updates Faye!