Sunday, July 13, 2008

My Secret Sisters ROCK!!!

Last year in Anaheim, I was so blessed to have 2 wonderful secret sisters. To say I was spoiled would be an understatement.

This year my 2 secret sisters are just as wonderful and I love all the great things they are sending me.

So to my CKU SS and my Ali SS, thank you so much for making my world brighter, I can't wait to meet you both

The picture to the right is the goodies that I just received from my Ali SS, it was full of all kinds of fun.


This great bottle went through the mail just as you see it. I bet the mail man thought it waas really cool, cause I sure do. I have done these before, they are alot of fun. Thank you CKUSS for a wonderful treat.













Here are 2 more treats from my CKUSS. I already put together my book as you can see.
Thanks Secret Sisters you both are the best
Faye





No comments: