Friday, July 11, 2008

There is a light at the end of the tunnel

Well I told you all that I was not going to take this pain any longer. I just don't have the time to let it beat me down. I don't want to have to depend on Vicodin and I just want my life back. I called the doctor who gave me an epidural steriod shot in January on my right side. That thing was magic. I still have mild pain on my right side but physical therapy was doing lots for that. After he did the shot, he did the nerve test a month later to confirm that I had Lupus induced Neuropathy. Well that started the left leg hurting and it has progressively gone down hill. The Dr . told me that if I needed more shots to call and he would take care of me. So I called and they had just had a cancellation for this Monday and I got it. So they will give me happy drugs to make me go to la la land and do the shot. I am counting the hours. Because of the anesthesia I can't make any life decisions on Monday, so one call an ask me to sign over rights to my scrapbook toys, cause you might mess me up LOL
There is a light at the end of the tunnel and I am so happy
Thank you all for your kind words and prayers, you are all the best. I am so lucky to have such great friends
Love to you all
Faye

No comments: