Wednesday, July 2, 2008

July 1, 2008

This was a day that could have been full of hard times and unhappiness, but it actually turned out OK.
I finally had the MRI on my ankle, foot and leg. The problem with the MRI though was that the pain in my leg was aggravated when I lay down and guess what, they can't do MRI's sitting up LOL
They were able to get a reading and I DO NOT HAVE THAT NASTY BONE DISEASE. Yeah God!!!!
I do however have quite a bit of inflammation and tendonitis along with the neuropathy - yikes
So I am to stay off my feet and rest. Oh darn guess I have to work on my CKU Swaps LOL
I have pictures to post for the cookbook and other great things
Check in later.

Oh I did not get a shot at Scrapbooker of the Year. I can't believe that I did this but hey it was fun and I definitely had it in me.
Going to enter another one this month so wish me luck.

More later
Faye

2 comments:

Sharon Coad said...

Yeah, another hurdle avoided! At least you know you don't have another thing to deal with. Hope that staying off your feet will help out and you'll feel better soon.

Good luck on your next contest. Good vibes sent your way! Keep up the good work.

Sharon

Debbie Walter said...

I am so glad you got some good news regarding your health. That gives you time for new contests.