Tuesday, July 8, 2008

OHHHHHHHHH I hurt so bad

Well living with Lupus has taken quite an ugly turn the past week. The inflammation in my leg is just about to drive me nuts. I am trying so hard to be positive and keep going but the pain is just getting to be too much. Unlike my right leg that likes to be achy in the morning, my left leg goes on a full throttle attack in the evening and doesn't let up, even with vicodin :(
So getting to sleep is not an easy task. I am just whining but hey it is my blog and I can whine. Going to take charge of this tomorrow and make the doctors fix this. Enough is a enough. I have many great things happening within the month and leg pain is not in the agenda.
Watch my blog, many great things will appear very soon. I promise no more whining :)
Hugs
Faye

2 comments:

Debbie Walter said...

I am so sorry that you are hurting. I hope the Doctors can help. You have way too much to do for this to continue :) Let me know if I can do anything.

Arlene said...

Faye,
Second you lots of feeling better thoughts your way. Hope you feel better soon!