Saturday, August 20, 2011

Week Thirty Four - Gratitude

Saturday August 20th - I am grateful that Emma is doing better and for a day of rest to just recoup from the week.
Sunday August 21st - I am grateful for time to create and make fun things
Monday August 22nd - I am grateful for my sister Jodi, sometimes she is so funny and we laugh and laugh. I love her so much.
Tuesday August 23rd - I am having a pretty rough day, so not feeling very grateful.
Wedensday August 24th - Heat and lupus don't go well together - so thankful for fans that help cool me off.
Thursday August 25th - I am thankful that Emma is doing better.
Friay August 26th - I am grateful for time to relax and create

2 comments:

Mish086 said...

Hi Faye!
Since you got me inspired for my Gratitude List and your a fellow Fiskateer!

I have a butterfly blog award that I want to pass on to you. Stop on over when you get a chance. It's the least I could do for having such a great Scrappy Friend!

Hope you have a great Monday!
Michelle
ScrapbookingSOS.blogspot.com

Faye's Crafti Corner said...

Thank you Michelle, that made me smile. I will pass it along.