Sunday, April 13, 2008

Disneyland with my favorite guys

We had a great time on our Warriner West Coast Vacation...................................
We were able to spend the day with Michael and Matthew on Thursday............
LOOK IT'S STITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The boys rode the big rides, while I watched from the sidelines. The did indulge me in having our picture taken. We got quite a few great pictures.


Look Michael has the coolest set of Mickey Ears LOL








Then add Mickey and Goofy into the mix, wow what a great day.

So this is a small glimpse of our day and the fun we had.

1 comment:

Arlene said...

Faye,

So good to find your blog! I love all the pictures. Makes me remember how much I need to update mine. Will you be at the Scrapaganza? If so, I'll look for you there. I miss talking to you!
Arlene
www.stitchnscrap.blogspot.com