Saturday, December 26, 2009

Journal My Christmas ~ December 26th

The Day After~

Being that Dave has been working at Michaels this year, he had to be at work at 5:00 a.m. to set up the ad and work at the store till 1:00 p.m. I was supposed to get up and meet him there but my legs had decided to be achy and my body wanted to stay in bed.

Since I had $100 in Michael's gift cards, I needed to go because the coupons they had, made the deals very hard to pass up. Dave came home from work and took me back out there. I bought all kinds of treasures and 2 scrapbook kits that I had wanted. My dear husband had the price gun in his hand and found more and more great buys. We had alot of fun.

Next we went over to Harry & David. Dave is applying for a manager's job there and had not seen the store. They had all kinds of sales but we behaved ourselves. Next we went to the Farmer's Almanac store - well the sales were too good and we did spend $60.00. 3 new Gooseberry Cookbooks, 2 Jim Shore figurines and a jar of Raspberry jam, made it home with us. Fun, Fun,Fun

We headed to mom's for ham and cheese panini sandwiches and chips. There was still fixin's for Italian Soda's and of course Coconut Cream and Pumpkin Pies were there to eat.

Michael, Mom and I headed to church for a sermon on What is Heaven Like and back home again. Dave was so tired, so he took a nap. It was lightly snowing again - ugh.

Dave, Mike and I went to Walmart to get some house cleaning stuff and we browsed the Christmas clearance. We found some goodies. The realtor called and our house is being shown at 1:00 p.m. Sunday - yikes, I am so not ready for this. Have to head to bed, up early to bring some order to this crazy house.


Looking forward to a brand new year...............fa la la la la la la la la :-)

No comments: