Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Journal My Christmas - December 1st



The Reason..............
This has been a project that I have been involved with for 3 years. My dear friend Kathy Mills purchased the class for me as a special gift. Once you have paid for this class, you can take it again and again.

I thought I had many roadblocks in the years past that kept me from keeping up and this year is no different. There are so many issues that are affecting the whole spirit of Christmas this year, that I need to do this to bring me back in focus for the Reason of the Season.

This seems to be a season of losses. We lost Bill, Dave lost his job, we are losing our house and through it all I don't want to lose perspective.
We are planning a big move so decorating is out of the question. We are just trying to survive.

There are couple special events this month, so I look forward to sharing about them and trying despite the adversity to just enjoy the month.

At the end of the day, God is still in control and there is much to rejoice about.
Celebrate this season with me, because it is the birthday of our Savior and King Jesus Christ.

No comments: