Getting organized - yikes!! So much is going on this month it is easy to get overwhelmed. Aside from Christmas and all that goes with that we have to get ready to move. I am sure that I am not the first one to move during December / January but it is still a big job.
So in an effort to get organized, I will keep a list here of the things that need to get done and when the month is over, I will print this up and put it in the album.
1. Keep this journal going - it really has been fun so far.
2. Do Christmas letter
3. Get Christmas cards out
4. Order mom's coffee for Christmas
5. Try and finish mom's quilt
6. Do Angela's wine journal
7. Figure out what to buy Dave for Christmas and do it
8. Get room ready for Michael
9. Copy Disney pictures for Mike and Matt's books
10. Buy Mike and Matt Christmas presents
11. Get Matt's presents mailed
12. Get the stuff out of the garage and into the storage unit
13. Pack at least 4 boxes a day
14. Figure out what is going to storage and what is going to mom's
15. Make Caramel Corn for gifts
16. Bake some goodies too
17. Keep my eyes on Jesus and celebrate His birth.
18. Shop for my family
19. Enjoy Christmas day
20. Keep things stress free.
21. Take pie orders for Christmas