A Year in my life 2009 ~
-Attend Craft and Hobby Association Show in Anaheim, CA
-Dave won a Slice at CHA
-Spent the day at Disneyland with the Gibsons
-Saw the Zutter Bind It All Around the World for the first time - I had 2 projects chosen to be in the book
-Finally got cast off of left foot after 15 weeks of either cast or brace
- Lots of painful physical therapy
- Took Mom and Neil to Texas Roadhouse for birthday dinner
- Physical Therapy discontinued - doing more harm then good
-Easter Dinner with family
- Mom was laid off after 28 years with Saint Mary's Regional Medical Center
-Went to Richland, Spokane and Boise to visit family. Fast trip but lots of fun.
-Celebrated mine and Angela's birthday at Texas Roadhouse
- Dave's Birthday
- Took Dave to Texas Roadhouse for birthday dinner
- 2 fun classes with Teresa Collins at Green Tangerine. Maria, Carol and Patti were there with me.
- Went to On The Border for dinner in Rocklin - I misse On The Border
- Fourth of July Fireworks
- Finishing Swaps and getting ready to go to Arizona
- Scrapbook Expo in San Jose
- Jelly Belly Factory visit
- Came home from San Jose and admitted Dave to the hospital cause he was having medical problems. He was in the hospital for 7 days and we still don't know what was exactly wrong
- Off to Arizona for Creative Escape, siteseeing Hoover Dam, Route 66, Sedona, Phoenix and Grand Canyon - wonderfully fun trip
- Spending time with new and old friends - special times together
- Dave was labled the Scrapbook Hero and had a huge following.
- Hot Air Balloon Races - Dave volunteered with the GRBR and had a blast. Mom, Jodi and I went in to see the balloons
- Weekend long crop weekend with my dear friend Treion at Green Tangerine. I actually finished my altered book - yeah
- Our 18th anniversary - wow 18 years
- Dave was fired from Kragen Auto
- Went to Apple Hill with Mom and Jodi
- Trip to Disneyland
- Continued trip to Disneyland
- Let the GPS guide our way home so we came up 395 - very different
- Dave almost got a ticket - police officer showed mercy.
- Bill died and his funeral
- Small Thanksgiving dinner with family and friends
- Dave got a part time seasonal job with Michaels
- Dave had to be at work at 5:00 a.m. for Black Friday and he worked a few hours on Thanksgiving Day too.
- Faye went shopping at Michaels on both days and spent Dave's check plus some.
- We decided to combine households and give up our house on Patrice
- Working on moving in with mom
- Christmas shopping
- Christmas with family and friends
- Dave made a permanent employee at Michaels
- Our nephew Michael was here for the holidays - lots fun to be around
- After Christmas shopping for bargains
- Getting house ready for a short sale